In a lockdown? You can still return your items.
If you have purchased with us online and your order/parcel has been placed or arrived during the lockdown period. You have the below options:
1. You have 14 days once items are delivered to request a return via the online returns process.
Details on how to do this are below. Our standard returns policy on items will apply.
2. You can return items in a store. We have extended returns for an extra 14 days once our stores re-open. Our standard returns policy on items will apply.
Online returns will still be accepted within our 14 day returns period for all online orders.
Please note, your item(s) must meet our Returns Policy Conditions to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
HOW TO INITIATE AN ONLINE RETURN REQUEST
- Go to forevernew.com.au/returns
- If you have an account with Forever New, enter your email address and password under ‘Existing customers’, then select ‘LOG IN’. If you checked out as a guest, enter your email address and order number under ‘Don’t have an account?’, then select ‘LOG IN’.
- Locate the order you wish to return and select ‘RETURN ITEMS’. Please note, orders over 14 days old cannot be returned and will not be displayed on this page.
- Accept the ‘Rules of Returns’
- Select the item(s) you wish to return, complete the form provided, and select ‘CONTINUE’.
- If you requested an exchange, please confirm your shipping address, or select ‘USE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS’ to update, and select ‘CONTINUE’.
- You’ll be notified via email once your return has been received.
- Review your return details to make sure all information is accurate and complete, then select ‘CONTINUE’.
- Select ‘CONFIRM AND PAY’ to pay for your returns postage label and finalise the return. Once you’ve submitted your return request, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your pre-paid returns postage label. Follow your item's journey back to our warehouse using the tracking number provided (above the barcode) on your returns postage label.
Thank you for your patience during this period.