If you wish to return or exchange an item(s) purchased online, you can either return the item(s) to our online store, or in person to a Forever New store within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Please note, your item(s) must meet our Returns Policy Conditions to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
HOW TO INITIATE AN ONLINE RETURN REQUEST
- Go to forevernew.com.au/returns
- If you have an account with Forever New, enter your email address and password under ‘Existing customers’, then select ‘LOG IN’. If you checked out as a guest, enter your email address and order number under ‘Don’t have an account?’, then select ‘LOG IN’.
- Locate the order you wish to return and select ‘RETURN ITEMS’. Please note, orders over 14 days old cannot be returned and will not be displayed on this page.
- Accept the ‘Rules of Returns’
- Select the item(s) you wish to return, complete the form provided, and select ‘CONTINUE’.
- If you requested an exchange, please confirm your shipping address, or select ‘USE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS’ to update, and select ‘CONTINUE’.
- You’ll be notified via email once your return has been received.
- Review your return details to make sure all information is accurate and complete, then select ‘CONTINUE’.
- Select ‘CONFIRM AND PAY’ to pay for your returns postage label and finalise the return. Once you’ve submitted your return request, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your pre-paid returns postage label. Follow your item's journey back to our warehouse using the tracking number provided (above the barcode) on your returns postage label.